Creating from Core: How to Get to the Soul of Your Brand and Connect with More Customers, More Deeply Than Ever Before
Probably the #1 business question entrepreneurs and small business owners ask us at MOM is “How do I get to my brand’s core message?” It’s a Big One – and of paramount importance because if you don’t know what your core message is, then you don’t have a brand. Just some words on a page or a pretty logo.
Getting to your core message requires not only examining what’s on the outside, in the marketplace you exist in, but a deep inquiry inside, to your core reason for being and why that is relevant now. When you understand that, and what your beloved customers really want and care about, you will be able to attract your ideal client or customer more effectively and easily. With over 10,000 marketing messages we get hit with every day, knowing and driving your core message can and will help you cut through that clutter.
If this is new territory for you, or you haven’t done this deep branding work in a while, join Carolyn Parrs, founder of Mind Over Markets, for a 1/2 Day Brand Training to discover your core message so that you can connect with more customers, more deeply than ever before.
Here’s what she’ll take you through:
- Why getting to the soul of your brand can help you connect with your customers more deeply and authentically
- The essential questions you need to ask yourself, your team and your customers (or potential ones) so you can get to your company’s true core message
- How to create and transform a brand’s core message into a tag line that communicates it all in 2-7 words
- See IN ACTION how to get to a core message with LIVE demos of hot-seat participants
- Examples of core messages from companies that nailed it
This training can change the way you view your brand and do your business in 2018 — and beyond.
WHEN: Saturday, January 6th, 8am-11:30am PT / 11am-2:30pm ET
WHERE: ZOOM Video Conference online. You will get the login after you register.
FEE: 1/2 Day LIVE “Creating from Core” Brand Messaging Deep Dive with Carolyn Parrs: $147; Register by January 4th: $97